Description- I have included pictures of some of the most important people in my life-family and friends. I have also included pictures of the most important places in my life- Greece and New York. I think all parts of the video show the meaningful parts of my life. If I was able to, I would have liked to have included the videos I took and some more pictures, both which I couldn't get in for technical reasons.
Analysis- The criteria I use to judge if something is meaningful to me is how much of my life it takes up, and how much happiness it brings to my life. Everything I find to be meaningful in my life will be there long term, so I guess that could be considered pattern. I know that my family and friends will always be there for me and that I will always consider Greece and New York "home" no matter were life may take me. I do feel like the video is an accurate portrayal but I don't think its a complete one. I feel like if I had been able to put up the videos and the other pictures it would be a much more complete picture of what my life is like. I don't know if the video makes me seem exiting or special because I guess it depends on who's watching it. I also don't know if an outsider would consider my life to be meaningful because they may not have the same values on what's meaningful as I do. From an inside perspective though, I do think my life is meaningful because I feel like I have a reason to live, and I look forward to the future. The question I still have is: "Do we have a responsibility to live a meaningful life, either for ourselves or for others?"
1 comment:
I like how you used the song from My Big Fat Greek Wedding haha i also really liked the pictures you used because i could tell that they really were meaningful to you and they all had the common theme of friends and family which is good!
Post a Comment