Thursday, October 23, 2008

Meaningful Video Comments (make up work)

Juliette-

I liked how you also included aspects of your life such as entertainment. I like how you said you know it may not seem meaningful, but you still enjoy it and think it's important. It shows that you enjoy your life, and have fun. Also, it's clear that family and friends are important to you. Good job! 

Carol-

I liked how you focused on family and friends. It really shows that you value the people around you and they make you happy. I can tell your family is very meaningful to you, and you appreciate them a lot. Good job! 

Kate-

I like how you used different songs in your video, one for family and one for friends. I also liked how you included your cats. I can tell you have strong relationships with your mom and your friends. Good job! 

John-

You and your brother seem very close, and I like how a big part of the video was about him. I also liked all the pictures of you and your friends. I can tell you guys have a lot of fun and like to hang out with each other. Good job! 


Insight: The pattern I noticed in most peoples videos is that everyone said family and friends were the most meaningful and important aspects of life to them. I also noticed that no one (of the ones I saw) chose to add meaningless aspects to their videos, showing that the positive probably outweighed the negetive in their lives. In addition, most said that their lives were meaningful from an inside perspective but maybe not from an outside one. Overall, I could tell people (including me) included people or things that make them happy, and that are close to their heart. This is what meaningful means to most people. 

No comments: