
I chose to make a Greek Salad.
Ingredients:
-3 or 4 Tomatoes
-1 Onion
- 1 Green pepper
-Feta Cheese
-1 Cucumber
-Olive oil
-Salt
-Olives
-Oregano
-Vinegar (optional)
Method:
Cut the tomatoes & the cucumber in thick slices, and the onion & green pepper in thin slices. Mix them, and add some pieces of feta cheese. Add salt and oregano. Finally, pour some olive oil on top. If desired, add vinegar as well (I personally do).
My response:
I know that Greek Salad is considered very healthy, but for me the draw is defiantly the flavor and the tastes. I eat it pretty frequently, and to me it's delicious. I love how the different tastes come together, and how it gives you energy after a long day. I ate it along with my mom, and together we finished it. Around 2 hrs later I also ate sakoula yogurt with honey and blueberries along with my sister. These two mini meals were my dinner, and I went to bed feeling satisfied but not overly full or stuffed.
No comments:
Post a Comment